- BBC Audiobooks, the market-leading audiobook publisher, offers titles ranging from children's favourites such as In the Night Garden, comedy legends such as The Mighty Boosh and Flight of the Conchords and some of the UK's most popular fiction.
- BBC Music includes Licensing, Music Publishing operations and BBC Radio International, which offers programming to radio and new media broadcasters around the world, and provides exclusive access to concerts, interviews, chart shows and drama. Recent successes include the Live Lounge trilogy and music programmes profiling artists such as Oasis and The Pet Shop Boys.
- 2 entertain Ltd, the joint venture with Woolworths Group plc, is the number one UK-owned DVD/video distributor. To date, Planet Earth has sold over 3.5 million copies worldwide.
- Through a partnership with Pearson Education, BBC-branded educational products and services are provided under the 'BBC Active' imprint.
- The business also manages BBC Shop, selling programme-linked products (including books, DVDs, audiobooks and toys), through the online store, bbcshop.com.
- BBC Worldwide also has a minority shareholding in BBC Books, part of The Random House Group's Ebury Publishing division.
We invest in innovative, stand out programming and develop JVs to profitably deliver products and activities across all media including live shows. Through these activities we aim to achieve greater brand reputation and audience recognition for our intellectual property on behalf of the BBC and all our rights part.